Below is a sample of cases our firm has successfully represented.
- SDG Law obtains Jury verdict in favor of injured pedestrian walking in “unmarked crosswalk.”
- SDG Law obtains wrongful death settlement for four minutes of pain and suffering prior to death in car/truck crash.
- SDG Law obtains settlement obtained for woman injured in rear-end collision suffering multiple back injuries.
- SRDD LAW achieves settlement for woman injured in fall over a sprinkler head incurring multiple facial injuries and fractures.
- SDG Law obtains substantial settlement for motorcycle rider suffering traumatic brain injury after struck by delivery van.
- SDG Law obtains Wrongful death settlement for bicyclist struck by car on snowy road
- Defendant settles with SDG Law client – widow of man killed in cross-over accident on snowy roads for XXX
- SDG Law client settles wrongful death action against Emergency Room physician facing multiple state charges of gross negligence.
- Lost lab results showing fatal illness results in settlement for SDG Law client.
- SDG Law obtains substantial settlement for missed diagnosis of Slipped Capital Femoral Ephysis in young boy with hip defect.
- SDG Law wins a life insurance policy case at the Appellate Division for after the insurance company cancelled a life insurance policy for failure to pay the premium. The settlement was $1.2M.
- SDG Law enforces stipulation and judgment of divorce at the Appellate Division in collection action by wife.
- SDG Law wins land boundary dispute trial concerning subdivisions borders dating back to the 1800s.
- SDG Law wins judgment declaring AirBnB use of residential-restricted property is lawful in Columbia County.
- SDG Law successfully dissolves gas station real estate LLC, ejects 50% member/partner from the premises, obtains real estate via judicial auction, collects substantial settlement of breach of fiduciary duty claim from ejected 50% member/partner. The breach of fiduciary duty claim was settled for $150,000.
- SDG Law obtains money judgment for employee’s withheld commissions despite employer’s claim/defense of the employee’s breach of a non-compete agreement.
- SDG Law wins summary judgment dismissing daughters will contest proceeding attempting to undo mother’s wishes and estate planning.
- SDG Law wins appointment of a receiver to take judicial control and ownership of disputed Italian restaurant. SDG Law obtained judgments in the total amount of $195,000.
- SDG Law forces equitable buy-out of minority member of LLC.
- SDG Law obtains judgment of dissolution of family corporation triggering a favorable settlement of distribution of assets.
- SDG Law obtained order dismissing all claims of personal liability and piercing the corporate veil in action by creditors against a business.